Thursday, April 5, 2012

398 to go



aww lost a friend on facebook. i was so close to reaching 400, which has been my number one goal in life for the past few seconds. now i am back down to the shamming 398 :'( how ever will i show my self in the virtual society
i hope they miss me as much as i miss them, i already miss having them as a number in my life already. we were so close.
i will always wonder what could have been, perhaps you were the one i was destine to be with.
i will always question why i have lost this most valuable friendship, what i can improve in myself, perhaps i did not hold the elevators for you as you ran for the door because i thought it would be funnier if you didnt make it. perhaps i publicly made reference to fat people in a negative way that offended you in some way
what ever the reason i hope you can find it in your heart to one day friend me again.
until then,
#fuckoff

No comments:

Post a Comment